Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Week 2 day 2 down!!!!!!!!

We did it! We ran together again tonight. It sure does make it easier to have someone else to run with you! It helps you to push yourself a little harder than you would if you did it alone. We took a different route this time, I think it was a little easier... Not nearly as many uphill runs!!! lol...

I really do appreciate Hesper for hanging with me! Tonight we did 1.7 miles, at a SLOW pace of a 14 minute mile. Hey, you gotta start somewhere right?

So I promised a picture a month so that hopefully we will see a difference... I guess that means I need to start with the first one!


I felt pretty good after the last run, not to stiff at all. Hopefully i'll be the same way after this one! I know this blog wasn't that exciting, but I don't have much else right now... Next run is planned for Friday...

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment